The Winter Bug
Excuse my lack of interesting post today I have managed to catch the Winter Bug that is going around in the UK. Having had it for going on a week now I am getting rather sick of it, manifesting itself as a disgusting cold and then the cold shakes, bloated stomachs, headaches and deliriousness sneaks up. Seriously fed up now and allowing myself to go into morbid self pity due to the fact that I have not had a weekend because of the stupid thing (I was wholed up in bed the entire time) and having to still be at work due to my boss being ill.
I feel generally crap and to make things even better last night when trying to go to sleep I could not breathe through my nose AT ALL, meaning I had little to no sleep.
Moody, feeling sorry for myself and miserable, the only consolation is my bed…….why did I agree to babysit tonight????
Living on a cocktail of Day and Night Nurse, tissues, diet coke, lemsip and nasal sprays.
I cannot wait for my day off on Thursday when I can sleep all day, have bubble baths, have the heating on and watch tele without moving from my bed 🙂 one day to go…..
Is it time for the hot water bottle to come out again?
- Bed Bugs (livewritepray.com)
- Summer vs Winter? (missbazalgetteblog.wordpress.com)
- Stop Snoring | Simple Advice If You Snore At Night (quickhealthtips.connectpdq.com)
- How wintry air can take your breath away (walesonline.co.uk)
- Bugs, lizards, and rats!!! OH MY!!! (corystewart247.wordpress.com)
- ‘Spies taped Diana’s crash and bugged her phone’ (comsecllc.blogspot.com)
- Nasal Spray (chatty891.wordpress.com)
- Bed bugs back again at SLO homeless shelter (calcoastnews.com)
- Bug Farmers & Fly Factories (eradica.wordpress.com)
- Winter (jackbradfield.wordpress.com)